Friday, August 3, 2007

Why Banana Puree?

One day I walked up to Eastown. (nevermind) Not through a good neighborhood. I was convinced of the basic goodness in people - which meant if I was doing no harm then no harm would come to me. Back then the harm stayed away, so lets just go with that, shall we?
As I passed Richard Terrace I looked into the back lot of the apartment house on the corner & saw a 55 gallon drum - blue, steel, a little rusty. It was labeled in yellow block print "BANANA PUREE". Boy, has that stuck w/ me! Must have been about 21 years ago. I did actually Google it before putting it in internet print & sure enough there is a banana puree dot com - even w/ a picture of a fork truck loading a semi w/ 55 gal. drums.
My god, what would you do w/ that much banana puree?

I'd swim in it.

No comments: