Tuesday, February 26, 2008

30 Weeks

Here's the belly. I will have to get Paul to get a better picture - I'm not going to be happy w/ anything taken in the bathroom.
I had an OB. appointment on Wednesday last week. The Dr. told me how great I was doing & said I'm the Obstetrician's dream patient. Heartbeat was at 145, My bp is low, total weight gain is at 29 lbs.
After the apt. we went to lunch & then to find some maternity jeans. The kids were great in the store & we walked around for almost 2 hours. Then came the drive home. By evening I was a wreck. Thursday was worse. My tummy was achy & I was having Braxton-Hicks that were worse than any I've had yet. I stayed on the couch & didn't do much of anything except the most essential stuff. Friday I was the same. Around noon I talked to Paul & we decided it was time to call the Dr. They had me come in to get checked. Did I mention the snowstorm that was going on at the time? - Yeah, that too. Paul came home to get us & off we went. Race Springs in the car that has snow tires? Yeah, that too. It was kind of fun to see the same Dr. again. Everything was as it should be, he wasn't worried about early labor & said I may just be uncomfortable for the rest of the time. Third babies do that, etc.
So, long story that is not so short, I need to do less. Yesterday I had to make another trip to civilization & I'm paying for it today - I just haven't found a way to shorten the trip when there's stuff to be done.

I can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go!


1 comment: