Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Baby Report

I had an ob apt. yesterday. It was off to a rough start with freezing rain & getting stuck in the driveway at 9am, but a kind guy w/ a plow truck pulled me out & off we went.
The visit started off with the glucose test sugar drink. I think I may be the only person who doesn't mind that stuff.
The Dr. said I'm measuring right on schedule & was joking w/ me, asking when I'm going to start showing.
I think that's funny considering how much I've gained so far = 27 lbs. They called back today to tell me sugar was fine but I need to take iron.
I took the kids to the mall afterward - they really don't get out to civilization often enough!

I also had a dental appointment on Monday to fix the molar that lost a filling 2 weeks ago. Another long day for me. Today is the rest/catch up day - but I'm not feeling rested yet. At least I can do the pre-snowstorm grocery run solo this evening.
Here's the latest favorite picture:

No comments: